Supply Chain Planner
Due to growth, I'm recruiting two supply planner's for a fast-moving distributor
Previous supply chain experience is essential, ideally from the FMCG sector
About Our Client
A highly-reputable supply chain business, which specialises in the distribution of products to major retailers across the UK. After recently recruiting for this business in other departments, I've partnered up with them again as they continue to expand their supply chain function.
As the Supply Chain Planner you'll be part of their well-established team in Manchester, assigned to managing a specific customer account. Below is a list of key accountabilities & responsibilities:
- Forecasting / demand management
- Customer account Stock Availability - To meet the company ABC target level of 99.5% on stock lines, and 100% target on customer critical S lines
- Customer account Stock Holding - In line with budgeted stock weeks and value for nominated accounts, and overall responsibility for the management of the stock holding
- Customer account Slow, excess and Obsolete stock - Minimise overstocks through accurate forecasting, active management of the stock flow, and returning of stock to suppliers.
- Purchase order sign off in line with DOA
- Building and managing relationships with internal stakeholders on your designated accounts, in terms of forecasting, planned allocations, seasonal activity
- Stock out root cause analysis, and prevention
- Customer order book is in line with target dates
- Liaise with service delivery contact as per engagement plan
- Effective communication with all areas of the business
- Ensure business risks are escalated in a timely manner
- All reports and tasks are completed to agreed timescales
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Supply Chain Planner role will ideally have the following experience & key skills.
- Previous supply chain experience, ideally within a distribution environment.
- Demand / forecasting experience
- Able to establish priorities and works to an agreed plan.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and SAGE X3 (Desirable)
- Customer centric - Demonstrates an understanding of the needs of internal and external customers. Ensures actions meet or exceed customer requirements.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with others.
- Shares information and resources with others as required.
- Contributes effectively to team performance to meet agreed objectives.
- Demonstrates a high degree of attention to detail, thoroughness and a methodical approach to work.
- Works at a pace that matches the requirements of the business and recognises the importance of timely completion of tasks.
What's on Offer
Salary - DOE