- Michael Page are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager
- For a leading manufacturing business in Coventry
About Our Client
My client is a leading manufacturing business based in Coventry
Responsibilities:* Meet operational performance standards for Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory, Productivity and Cost.
* The PM Sales, Inventory, Operational, Planning (SIOP) Champion - develop, promote and continuously improve the process.
o Develops the Sales & Operations plan for assigned SIOP product families and NPI components.
o Works with Sales to establish demand and Operations to create capacity to meet customer needs.
o Identification of the "plan for every part" strategy.
o Optimisation of inventory levels.
o Ensure resources are aligned to future customer requirements.
o Develop and implement procedural enhancements and improvements which make the PM operational planning, ordering processes and capacity modelling more efficient & effective.
* Owns the PM perpetual inventory process
* Work closely with the finance department on operational issues. Lead operational improvement, including cost down initiatives.
* Produce an accurate and articulate operational monthly report.
* Ensure tooling, equipment and plant expenditure achieves expected ROI.
* Ensure compliance with relevant Environmental, Health & Safety (HSE) regulations, Full compliance with the Company procedures.
* Training, development and appraisals of your team.
* Support the New Product Introduction (NPI) process via the allocation of resource capacity, and adherence to the stage gate process.
* Support the PM Technical Team in the identification and implementation of process automation initiatives.
* Lead and Support in personnel training, development, investigations and disciplinaries
The Successful Applicant
- Supply Chain Management experience
- Industrial/manufacturing background
- ERP/MRP savvy
- Degree desirable
- Strong communicator
- Strong management skills
What's on Offer
£50,000 - £60,000