Supply Chain Specialist
Newly Created Role within a growing Supply Chain Function
Great Business, Better Team, Incredible levels of autonomy and will learn a lot!
About Our Client
The Client are a growing online retailer who have been continuously improving their customer proposition since inception. They are driven by forward thinking leaders, however encourage and operate a flat structure with all employees and colleagues able to and actively encouraged to put ideas forward to improve business performance.
The Supply Chain Specialist will be responsible for a number of elements of improving supply chain integrity and performance. This role is brand new on the business structure, so will be setting up supply chain processes from scratch and working closely with suppleirs to ensure they are compliant and meeting SLAs accordingly. The role will work cross functionally and will be required to build strong relationships with their head office colleagues (their immediate team), warehouse and logistics colleagues, primary network colleagues as well as the suppliers.
They will be responsible for ensuring SLAs are adhered to, and suppliers are held to account and coached to improve their service with the ultimate goal of speeding up the inbound process, which in turn will improve internal supply chain efficiencies.
The role will have multiple additional tasks, and projects which may not be apparent from day one, however, will be expected to take the lead on key initiatives and improvement plans, whilst being an active, fun and friendly team player.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Supply Chain Specialist will
- Have a background in supply chain and understand the importance of an efificient process
- Have understanding of how each area of the supply chain interacts and is vital to a cohesive unit, inbound and outbound
- Have great communication skills, able to speak with and influence stake holders internally and externally at all levels.
- Have a track record of improving supply chain processes
- Be a great team player, someone who is willing to put their hand up and get involved in additional tasks
- Be ambitious and look at this as the first step of building a significant career with the business
- Be open to travel to different sites and areas of the business to really develop a 360 view of the supply chain process to ensure they can improve their specific areas.
What's on Offer
The Candidate will be working for a business which looks after people and their careers. They want ambitious, hard working career focussed people to work for them, so they can help nurture them, develop their skills and eliminate their weaknesses!
If interested, apply ASAP as this role won't be on the market for long, I can assure you.