Supply Planner - Leading FMCG Brand
Globally recognised FMCG Brands
Excellent company culture and flexible working
About Our Client
My client is one the UK's leading manufacturers in personal healthcare and consumer good products. Their brands are globally recognised and have continued to exceed their customers' expectations for over 100 years. They are seeking a senior supply planner to join the ever expanding team.
My client is seeking a Supply Planner to plan and organise supply of product and information from manufacturer to warehouse within required timescales ensuring maximum availability at optimized inventory and cost levels. Responsibilities will include but not be limited too;
- To ensure that supply planning is consistent and optimized versus the forecasts / demand planning.
- Monitor replenishment requirements in the SAP/APO planning tool across UK and Thailand markets
- Monitor and negotiate production schedules from suppliers to ensure timely delivery of stock in line with our requirements.
- Monitor and optimise lead times and MOQs with all suppliers working together with Procurement
- To maintain correct planning parameters in order to drive the SAP/APO planning system and optimise our Inventory.
- Track movement of overseas shipments for on time delivery into warehouse and subsequent delivery to customer.
- Reporting on slow-moving and obsolete stocks.
- To drive best practise and improvement through root cause analysis, implement new processes as required by the business - e.g. SAP optimisation.
The Successful Applicant
This Supply planner will report into the Supply Planning Manager and be experienced in working in fast paced organisations. Skills & Qualifications include;
- 3+ years of supply planning experience - finished goods from 3rd party vendors
- Experienced with supply planning within FMCG/Beauty/Fashion.
- Experience working with seasonal products (gifting).
- Must be competent with planning systems & methodology- knowledge and understanding of MRP system
- SAP/APO experience strongly preferred
- Strong competency in Excel
- Attention to detail is important
What's on Offer
On offer is;
- Competitive salary package + benefits
- Amazing central London location
- Excellent company culture
- Team environment
- Training & development
- Globally recognised brands