Join a World Leading Manufacturing Business
Supply Planner based in Slough
About Our Client
My client is a world leading Manufacturing and Production business based in Slough who are looking for a Supply Planner to join them on a permanent basis.
The key responsibilities for the Supply Planner will be as follows:
- Running/processing of MRP
- Placing purchase orders, obtaining the best prices possible.
- Cost Down activity
- Generating stock reports for our suppliers.
- Expediting of purchase orders.
- Support the team in contract negotiations.
- Monitoring stock levels to keep optimum stock
- Committing materials to customer orders
- Planning supply chain to avoid material shortages in production
- Manage supplier performance
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Supply Planner role based in Slough will have the following skill set:
- Previous experience of MRP/ERP systems
- Engineering or Manufacturing background.
- Excellent computer skills particularly MS office.
- Strong administration and communication skills.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will have the chance to be a part of a world leading business that thrives on keeping people across the globe healthy. The role comes with a competitive salary as well as a benefits package.