An opportunity to grow your supply chain career in a well established FMCG
You must be strong analytically and have two years supply planning experience
About Our Client
Based in London, the business are a FMCG manufacturing business, creating, developing and producing a number of food products that are globally well known, working closely with the likes of Coca Cola and Starbucks to create their latest drinks products. The business have over 500 employees worldwide and have a global supply chain across 150 countries.
- Lead the supply planning and controlling the supply/stock replenishment versus forecast.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure supply chain best practice and exceptional relationships with suppliers..
- Coordinating, reviewing, and ultimately consolidating country/regional supply forecasts.
- Day-to-day co-ordination of supply capability with other planners and prioritisation of orders where required with sales offices
- Cross functional project work with NPD
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate;
- University degree
- Extensive planning experience within an FMCG environment.
- Strong Excel skills and highly analytical
- Good working knowledge of supply chain best practice
- The ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders from across the world.
What's on Offer
£35,000 + pension (12%) + Bonus 10% + 26 days Holiday + PHC