- Experience working within a Supply Chain role
- Working for an industry leading global company
About Our Client
My client provides innovative ground-breaking products, combined with excellent customer service and technical support. Their global scale and local capabilities enable them to remain flexible and dynamic to customers' changing needs, with a continued focus on quality-driven and responsive service.
- Maintain supply plans (0 to 3 months) which meets expected demand
- Replenish stock as necessary via purchase orders, internal stock movements, receipting based on daily movement sheets, production planning and using AX, in accordance with EMEA Supply Chain procedures
- Communicating with Suppliers to monitor conformance to plan and resolve as far as possible any shortfall identified, raising anomalies/complaints as appropriate
- Communicates with Sales, Suppliers, Product Managers and Purchasing to resolve inconsistencies in the sales forecast/supplier forecast and with the commercialisation of new products, with guidance from the Supply & Demand team.
- Communicates with CSRs/LCs on finished product availability versus customer and haulier requirements and advises of alternative options if customer requirements cannot be met, monitoring conformance to plan.
- Assists with the monitoring of actual demand vs planned demand, advises Sales and CSR's when unexpected demand causes new supply constraints. Actively participates in resolving issues and improving the planning process
- Where necessary (eg for third party toll manufacturers), ensure that all appropriate information is available to enable compliance with statutory and company safety requirements and customs and excise requirements.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Supply and Demand experience, including forecasting, MRPII and supplier scheduling.
- Exposure to sales and operations planning
- Knowledge of MS packages, clear communication and presentation of information.
- Ability to manage time well, prioritise tasks and work under own initiative
- Shows initiative in seeking solutions to problems, considering options, gathering information and presenting considered options to management for final decision
- Microsoft AX experience would be beneficial but not essential
What's on Offer