Supply Planning Manager - Start up FMCG company
End to end supply chain experience would be looked at strongly
One of the fastest growing FMCG businesses in the UK
About Our Client
My client is an incredibly exciting brand that is growing considerably across the UK & Europe since its conception. They provide into all the major retailers and consistently exceeding its customers expectations. This is an exciting opportunity for a strong end to end supply chain specialist to take the next step in their career working for one of the fastest growing FMCG businesses in the UK.
My client is looking for a brilliant candidate to lead their supplier management and production planning. You will be raising orders with our suppliers, leading the development of our network, and building our long term Production and Supply Chain capability. Responsibilities include;
- Own our daily production planning and order submission to our manufacturing partners.
- Manage our business' finished goods and components inventory working with suppliers to optimise stock levels and ensure 'best in class' service scores to our customers.
- Manage the inbound transport of goods from our manufacturing sites to our 3PL partners.
- Ensure great supplier performance through delivery of regular KPI review sessions with our manufacturing partners focusing on quality, service and cost.
- Financial tracking of our finished goods & components purchasing; PO raising, invoice approval and cost variance analysis using our new ERP system.
- Working with our manufacturing partners, develop our medium- to long-term view on capacity and capability to fulfil our future growth and contingency.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have;
- Extensive prior Supply Chain / Operations experience 3+ years
- Degree educated
- Highly analytical, with ability to interpret data and find gaps in it, and to create tools/process improvements to drive business effectiveness.
- Able to critically appraise processes, identifying flaws and risks, and build strategies to address.
- Proficient in using MS Office, Excel, and experience ERP or inventory management systems e.g. SAP.
What's on Offer
On offer is;
- Work for a extremely fast growing organisation
- Long term growth opportunities
- Excellent company culture
- £40 - 50k salary
- Flexible working