Support Pharmacist - Fulbourn
Opportunity to work for a large established organisation
Opportunities to progress your career
About Our Client
You will be working alongside industry experts, you will receive local management and leadership support in whatever store you are based in. My client's management team comes from a variety of backgrounds so there is always a chance to learn.
As the Support Pharmacist Manager in Fulbourne, you'll play an important role in managing, inspiring, developing and leading a team of colleagues to deliver a great service to customers. You will be responsible for:
* Ensuring customers are at the heart of everything you do, making sure the medicines are available, carrying out tests, dispensing, and giving health-care advice.
* Leading, motivating and developing colleagues.
* Keeping the business and the customers safe and legal.
* Building working relationships with Price Care organisation and GP surgeries and ensuring payment claims are accurate for anything covered by the NHS.
The Successful Applicant
You will need:
* A pharmacy Degree
* Membership of the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
* Proven pharmacist experience
What's on Offer
A competitive salary is on offer in Fulbourne, with an opportunity to progress your career through training and development