Working for market leading pharmacy chain
About Our Client
As the Support Pharmacist working in Hereford you will be working alongside industry experts, you will receive local management and leadership support in whatever store you are based in. My client's management team comes from a variety of backgrounds so there is always a chance to learn.
The Pharmacy department is one of the most exciting areas of their business. My client is always looking to develop new ways to deliver the best service possible for their customers. The modern pharmacies are climate controlled, safe and secure working environments for you and your colleagues to develop.
As the Support Pharmacist you will also be responsible for:
* Making sure our medicines are available, carrying out tests, dispensing, and giving health care advice.
* Leading, motivating and developing colleagues.
* Keeping the business and the customer safe and legal.
* Building working relationships with Primary Care Organisations (PCOs) and GP surgeries and ensuring payment claims are accurate for anything covered by the NHS.
The Successful Applicant
You will need:
- A pharmacy Degree
- Membership of the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC), be MUR certified and be willing to have a criminal record check carried out.
What's on Offer
What's on offer:
The Pharmacy department is one of the most exciting areas of my clients business. My client is always looking to develop new ways to deliver the best service possible for its customers. The modern pharmacies are a great environment for colleagues to develop.
My client offers a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Childcare vouchers
- Sunday and out of hours premiums available
- Travel allowance
- Company share scheme