- Excellent salary
- Working for market leading pharmacy chain
About Our Client
As the Support Pharmacist working in Chesterfield you will be working alongside industry experts, you will receive local management and leadership support in whatever store you are based in. My client's management team comes from a variety of backgrounds so there is always a chance to learn.
The Pharmacy department is one of the most exciting areas of their business. My client is always looking to develop new ways to deliver the best service possible for their customers. Modern pharmacies are climate-controlled, safe, and secure working environments for you and your colleagues to develop.
As the Support Pharmacist you will need:
To apply your substantial Pharmaceutical experience and strong customer focus to lead and motivate your team to be the best they can be.
The Successful Applicant
You will need:
- A pharmacy Degree
- Membership of the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC).
What's on Offer
My client offers a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Excellent salary and share scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Fully supported by a pharmacist manager
- Your training and development would be market-leading
- GPhC fee's paid for
- An annual bonus scheme, a share saver scheme, and a Retirement Savings Plan.