- Excellent working environment
- Various Shifts Available
About Our Client
Residential property group with a social purpose. Committed to supporting all their customers to live independently so they can enjoy their homes and neighbourhoods.
Provide clients with physical support which may include household and domestic tasks, shopping, food preparation, personal hygiene and self-care.
- Administer medication in accordance with individual care plans, the Medication Policy and relevant training.
- Provide emotional support in a sensitive and empathetic manner, offering guidance in accordance with procedures and the boundaries of the job role.
- Provide support to enable tenants to maintain independence with daily living and participate in tasks and activities inside and outside their home, and to access services appropriate to their abilities.
- Report to the line manager concerns regarding safeguarding issues or significant changes in the health and social circumstances of a client, contributing to specific care needs as directed.
The Successful Applicant
Experienced Support Worker/HCA that has excellent communication skills and can work as part of a team. Medication training is a must along with all relevant recent experience.
What's on Offer
Excellent Pay Structure
Various shifts on offer