- Choose your hours - Block Bookings Available
- Pay rates start at £10.30 per hour
About Our Client
Our client supports people with learning disabilities and mental health illnesses. We strive to support people to gain independence within their community, offering innovative solutions and opportunities to maximise their potential. The dedicated staff team are experienced and trained to support people to identify achievable goals and to use a fun, person centred approach.
Supporting residents to get up and around
Listening to our clients and aiding with their daily needs
Supplying help around activities, medication and meal preparation
Social activities by interacting with residents and helping them to continue with their hobbies and activities within the home
The Successful Applicant
Are you someone who loves helping people and making a difference? Do you want a role that is rewarding yet provides something different each day? Maybe even a career that allows you to balance home life and work?
We're looking for someone who's motivated, caring and enjoys the flexibility of work. Our role provides the opportunity to make a difference to those we support.
What's on Offer
We offer you
1. Weekly pay with rates from £10.30 to £12.30 per hour
2. Flexibility to give your personal and home life balance
3. A team supporting your development and training
4. Welcome package and uniform delivered to your door
5. Dedicated consultant to support your career and progression
6. Fantastic referral program with cash incentive