- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible working hours
About Our Client
Michael Page is working with the UK's leading provider of specialist adult care services in Suffolk.
If you are an experienced Support worker who has experience with moving and handling we are keen to speak with you!
Our client in Suffolk is looking for flexible staff who can work regular agency work on an ongoing basis.
Our client aims to provide a safe and homely environment, where all individuals can make their own choices about the support that they receive.
* Do you believe that everyone is entitled to the very best care and support?
* Do you want to make a lasting difference in people's lives?
* Do you want to support people to help them achieve their goals, dreams and aspirations?
As a support worker in Suffolk you will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting residents with their day to day lives
- Encouraging them to live as independently as possible.
- Get involved in exciting activities outside of the home too - our residents participate in day trips, charity events and much more!
- Build positive relationships with those your support through great communication and attention
The Successful Applicant
As a support worker in Suffolk you will be:
- Be reliable, friendly and caring to help our residents achieve their everyday goals (including personal care)
- Be able to support in house activities and hobbies
- Be attentive and inspire our residents to achieve more!
- Be resilient and help manage some behaviours that challenge
- Be Compassionate, empathetic, and understanding of resident's needs
- Based in the Leicester area
The successful Support Worker will have the following:
- Previous experience in moving & handling
- Legal right to live and work in the UK
- Flexibility in availability around shift patterns
- Clear Enhanced DBS
What's on Offer
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive:
- Fantastic rates of pay with additional earnings for weekend and night work
- Weekly payroll to ensure you're not left waiting
- Free uniform and welcome pack