Supported Living Operations Manager
Excellent Opportunity to Lead & Grow
About Our Client
A fantastic organisation specialising in homelessness & mental health managing a number of schemes providing excellent service to its customers.
- Overall management for a care & support charity.
- 8 direct reports to cover homelessness, supported living, refugees, mental health & loneliness.
- CQC regulations & commissioning.
- Accountable to the CEO for leading and developing the care service and the operational community services responsibilities within their remit. All services must meet and preferably exceed statutory requirements and good practice standards. Where there is a regulatory requirement in services and where the post-holder is suitably qualified, the Operations Manager will be the CQC Nominated Individual.
- Take the lead on; aspects of continuous improvement, efficient turnaround of growth/ improvement targets and progressing new projects/developments within the services.
- Work with the care managers to achieve full occupancy & services.
- Ensure that staff carry out their duties to full legal and procedural requirements.
- Tenant engagement.
The Successful Applicant
- Background within the Care or Supported Living sectors at a senior manager level
- CQC regulatory experience
- Relevant management qualification
- Budget management experience
What's on Offer
- Large growth potential of role and organisation
- Competitive salary & package
- Pension scheme