Surveyor - Water Hygiene
Excellent Opportunity with a leading Housing Association in NW1
Immediate start, ongoing contract position
About Our Client
A leading G15 organisation in NW1.
The successful candidate will:
- Responsible for carrying out asset condition surveys, co-ordinating with other functions as appropriate
- Assist with the supervision and management of maintenance contracts, including monitoring of OPIs and KPIs
- Produce specifications where Capital projects require input for water hygiene.
- Prepare and deliver projects from initiation to completion
- Provide expertise to new business/development on new capital projects as required, including providing expertise as necessary to any formal complaints procedure
- Take the lead in any substantive repairs/improvement in relation to water hygiene.
- Participate in new building handovers and verification of files
- Lead on the provision of water safety advice, including inputting into the formal Complaints Procedure.
- Ensure accurate data is provided and input into relevant systems.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience of carrying out stock condition surveys for M&E services
- Track record of expertise in water hygiene
- Track record of developing and maintaining good working relationships with suppliers and customers
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Knowledge and experience of software systems
- Experience of tender preparation
- Experience in both a client function role managing legionella and other water-borne risk
- Experience of contractor management/supply chain management
- Experience of financial and budgetary control
- Knowledge of ACOP L8 and HSG274
**ACOP L8 qualification desired
What's on Offer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Water Hygiene specialist to join a Leading Housing Association as a Water Hygiene Surveyor on an ongoing contract basis. The role is based in Central London and has a Monday - Friday working week.This role is paying a competitive hourly rate of £25-£27 Umbrella (£22-£23 PAYE).