Swim / Nightwear Fashion Designer
Opportunity to work within a high profile supplier to the High Street
Fantastic team, and huge opportunity for future progression
About Our Client
The Ladies Swimwear / Nightwear Designer will have the opportunity to work with a high performing supplier to the UK High Street, very well known and respected within the industry.
- Overseeing concept development through market research
- Develop flats and sketches for all designs in each seasonal swim / nightwear collection, based on brand vision
- Prepare all materials for design presentations and production meetings
- Research inspiration and create cohesive swim / nightwear concept each season
- Ability to thoroughly research and analyse industry trends, shapes, market competition and trade shows for materials, colours, etc.
- Extremely thorough understanding of colour
- Development of technical flats, design sheets and storyboards.
- Work with creative director and all teams to develop original artworks, layouts and repeats for conception
- Attend fittings with ability to provide feedback and change sketches, as necessary
- Review development samples for approval
- Oversee production fittings and fit comments
- Launch production tech packs with the factories
- Review final production TOP samples for approval to bulk
The Successful Applicant
At least 3 years working within swimwear design.
What's on Offer
A great team environment and opportunity for progression.