- Market leading, cash positive business with plenty of investment
- entrepreneurial environment
About Our Client
My client are the leading mobile infrastructure business in the UK. With 20,000 sites and tens of thousands of customers nationwide, my client have seen a huge growth trajectory and constant investment from their group backers.
- Plot out a 2-3 year time horizon.
- Coordinate requirements input from finance team, as well as the wider business where relevant.
- Proactively identify and recommend areas of improvement, ensuring the finance team is able to achieve maximum benefit from the system.
- Work closely with the IT team and external finance system support provider to assess development and enhancement timelines.
- Work with the finance management team to prioritise projects on the roadmap.
- Clearly communicate results and ensure stakeholders are updated on progress.
- Regularly review and update the roadmap.
- leadership and coordination
- Strong stakeholder management.
- Clear and timely project status reporting.
- Management of competing priorities to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Design and coordination of User Acceptance Testing to ensure projects meet end user requirements.
- Preparation of project proposals, including coordination of approvals for each proposal.
- Maintenance of suitable rules validation for journal postings.
- Review and oversight of approval processes for changes to relevant system information, including creation of new general ledger accounts and changes to the purchase requisition workflow approvals.
- Review and maintenance of user roles & profiles, ensuring role segregation and appropriate approvals for roles.
- Other as required.
- Month-end close.
- Year-end roll-forward.
- Other as required
- Responsible for reviewing and maintaining finance team processes and controls related to the finance systems, in conjunction with the relevant finance process owners.
- Ensure processes and controls are fit for purpose and support optimal finance team performance.
- Extensive experience with financial systems / ERP maintenance and development, including systems implementations, migrations, and systems configuration.
- Strong general accounting experience. Appreciation and understanding of the preparation of accounts and the function of financial systems in this regard.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA).
- Strong A level and GCSE results.
- Team player. Naturally works as part of team to support overall team performance through effective financial systems management.
- Strong in Excel, data manipulation.
- Excellent attention to detail. Focused on ensuring work is right first time and quality of output.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise effectively.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to communicate complex areas concisely and effectively, without the use of jargon or technical terms.
- Effective stakeholder management.
- Calm under pressure.
- Focused on continuous improvement.
What's on Offer
25 days holiday
Private Medical / Dental