Systems Engineer / Escalation Analyst - Immediate - FTC
Great Opportunity to transform a Team and IT function.
Strong Communication and Assertiveness
About Our Client
My Legal sector client based in London are looking for an immediate Escalation/Systems Engineer to complete a 6 month FTC contract!
Own technical escalations end-to-end, ensuring resolution has been fully implemented and end user satisfaction has been achieved.
* Provide technical advice, support and mentoring to L1 and L2 support teams across a wide range of IT services and applications, Office 365 supporting technologies.
* Work with L1, L2 and L3 teams to develop a greater understanding on technical issues and contribute towards problem management activities.
* Establish and document fixes and workarounds.
* Solid technical background, including experience working with Active Directory, Group Policy, Windows 10 and Office 365. * Strong network troubleshooting skills, SCCM knowledge and experience desirable.
* Passion for delivering a first-rate customer experience and ensuring complete user satisfaction.
* Confidence in communicating at all levels in both fee earning teams and support services.
The Successful Applicant
* Highly developed written communication skills and capable of producing detailed and user-friendly communications to a varied audience.
* Able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced working environment.
* Excellent written and verbal English skills.
5+ years of IT support experience, preferably within a legal/professional services environment.
What's on Offer
Great 6 Months Fixed Term Contract with the oppurutnity to go Perm and Bonus