- Excellent opportunity to join a well established and reputable company
- Be part of an excellent, hard working team
About Our Client
One of Scotland's leading providers of automation, control, and associated systems integration services.
- PLC programming of control systems and configuration of SCADA.
- Involvement throughout whole systems life cycle, from design through coding to testing, installation and configuration, and documentation specifically production of FDS, Software Test Procedures and Site Acceptance Test Procedures.
- Working within a project team to customer deadlines.
- Installation and configuration/testing work at customer sites.
- Site based Testing & Commissioning of the above System
The Successful Applicant
- Control Systems Engineer with experience in the design and implementationofPLC Control Systems for a variety of industry sectors (including for example, Oil & Gas, Food & Beverages and Energy).
- Proven experience in mainstream PLC, SCADA and DCS Systems including; Rockwell Automation (ControlLogix PLC, Compact Logix PLC, RS Logix 5/500/5000, Studio 5000)
- Rockwell Automation Factory Talk View configuration
- Siemens (TIA Portal, Step 7, Winn CC)
- Siemens PCS 7
- Wonderware InTouch SCADA
- Proficy iFix
- Profibus / Profinet / Industrial Ethernet
- Production of Functional Design Specification
- Production of Schematic Diagrams
- Production of Software
- Build of Hardware
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary of £40,000
- Overtime is paid for work completed beyond standard contracted hours.
- Flexible working arrangements by prior agreement.
- Pension and death in service package.
- Career development opportunities.
- First class and connected location between two major cities and an International airport
- Free onsite parking including electric car charge points.
- Cycle to work scheme on completion of probationary period.