Tailor / Seamstress / Hand Sewing Professional
Are you looking for a permanent position?
Do you have professional experience in sewing?
About Our Client
The client provides traditional contemporary health care furniture.
The Key Responsibilities of the Tailor / Seamstress / Hand Sewing Professional -
- Apply sewing skills to furniture
- Check the quality of products
- Make adjustments where necessary
- Stick to targets and deadlines
The Successful Applicant
The successful Tailor / Seamstress / Hand Sewing Professional will have the following -
- Excellent time management skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Experience in sewing
What's on Offer
There are multiple positions available on a permanent basis, with a competitive hourly rate.