- Excellent role within a leading Non Profit organisation based in York
- Hybrid and flexible working for this fantastic new Talent Development role
About Our Client
A leading non profit organisation offering services in the finance industry
The Talent Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Creating a culture of learning through the development and execution of an effective talent development strategy and communication plan.
- Leading the delivery of the business's development plan. To include leading, coaching and mentoring a team to build and deliver effective, engaging, and innovative training and development interventions to support a variety of business needs.
- Identifying learning needs and developing appropriate learning solutions using a blend of best practice, and innovative and contemporary methods. Providing effective evaluation and demonstrable return on investment and engagement.
- Building an annual Board and leadership development plan and assisting with development actions for Board and leadership team members.
- Creating, developing, and delivering Leadership programmes to ensure the future leaders are equipped with the right skills and behaviours.
- Partnering with the business to develop talent and succession pipelines using current and new talent development programmes.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this brand new Talent Development Manager role you will be/have:
- A track record in developing, delivering, and evaluating regulatory L&D programmes in a FCA or similarly regulated business, developing leadership capability
- Experienced in designing and implementing/or at least working within a Training and Competency scheme in a regulatory environment.
- The ability to train and coach to deliver appropriate soft/technical training.
- Previous experience of team management.
- Preferably qualified to CIPD level 5 or similar.
- Strong communication, negotiation, time management, presentation, facilitation skills and IT literacy skills.
- A desire to work in the not for profit and charities or similar sector with strong values.
What's on Offer
This fantastic Talent Development Manager role offers a fantastic opportunity for someone. Benefits include:
- Salary of up to £50k plus bonus and benefits
- York base with hybrid working
- Flexible working patterns