Tax Accountant - Strong Independent Practice
Tax Accountant required for a well-respected accountancy practice
ATT studier/newly qualified or someone from a mixed background with Tax exposure
About Our Client
The practice I am recruiting for are very forward-thinking and have a great client base consisting of entrepreneurial businesses, sole traders and larger ltd companies. They are very well-regarded in the local market and have won awards for their performance.
The role of the Tax Accountant will consist of:
- Responsibility for your own portfolio of personal tax clients
- Preparation of self-assessment personal tax returns.
- Liaising with HMRC in relation to tax payments and ad hoc queries.
- Assisting with the preparation of P11D Benefit in kind forms.
- Advising clients of tax liabilities.
- Responding to Ad hoc client queries relating to their tax affairs.
- Responding to queries raised by HMRC.
- Assisting in connection with HMRC enquiries.
- Completing mortgage applications for clients.
- Preparation of corporation tax computations and returns.
- Be able to demonstrate and act as a role model for the company values.
- Have the ability to plan and organise workload effectively.
- Acting in a professional manner, upholding the ethics of the firm and our professional regulatory body.
- Building & developing client relationships.
- Attending networking events on behalf of the firm.
- Travelling to and from clients when required.
- Carrying out ad-hoc work as required by the managers and directors.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Tax Accountant will be:
- ATT part-qualified/newly qualified or with an interest to study ATT in the future.
- Tax knowledge and exposure.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in practice.
- Interested in forging a career in Tax for the future.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary as well as a study support for ATT if required
A very competitive benefits package.