Join a business experiencing massive huge growth with plenty of opportunties
Responsible for the preparation of Tax returns and working with stakeholders
About Our Client
Tax / Financial Accountant - Award winning software business
- Responsible for Tax reporting (Direct & Indirect) including compliance, ensuring that the company collects, accrues and remits the appropriate tax.
- Responsible for review and preparation of monthly and quarterly account reconciliations, assist with projections for monthly/quarterly forecasts.
- Manage EVR (Electronic VAT Refunds).
- Ensure returns and declarations are reconciled to the general ledger.
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of all system generated data.
- Manage tax audits.
- Work on ad hoc projects from a Tax perspective.
- Maintain proficiency in return preparation and research software, Oracle, SAP and other software tools as needed.
- Work with both internal and external contacts.
- Support and advise business on tax matters
The Successful Applicant
- 2/3 years AAT or CTA PQE
- Experience of working in a multi-national company is strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge in Oracle and SAP is required.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Excel, MS Word and Outlook.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with minimal supervision.
- Requires excellent planning and problem solving skills.
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with others.
What's on Offer
£45,000 - £55,000 + Benfits