Newly creatley Tax Accountant role - Ideal for someone looking for move in house
Market Leading Global business based in the East Midlands / Northampton area
About Our Client
Market Leading Global business with operations across Europe than is currently on a high grow trajectory. Based in the East Midlands / Northampton area.
Reporting to the Tax Director you will be responsible for:
- Managing the compliance across multiple jurisdictions to ensure all statutory tax compliance and reporting deadlines met.
- Transition the UK tax return process back in-house.
- Perform the group quarterly and year-end tax provisioning process.
- Point of contact for tax accounting queries from the UK business, and assist with tax disclosures in the entity statutory accounts.
- Maintain list of open issues, and exposures to ensure correct accounting and disclosures made (e.g. to audit committee).
- With the Group Tax Director, transition some of the Transfer Pricing documentation in-house
- Perform ad-hoc tax projects as required,
The Successful Applicant
You should have a proven track record in corporate tax coupled with professional tax or accountancy qualification.
What's on Offer
Market Leading package.