Join a streamline, digitally transformed accountancy firm.
Become an integral member of the Tax team, operating as a specialist.
About Our Client
This growing, streamline, and successful practice firm, has developed a leading reputation in the provision of accounting, tax, planning and advisory services to wide ranging corporates, OMBs and significant sized clients and their directors and owners, high net worth individuals, professional services clients, along with a strong reputation in the rural, agricultural and related sectors as well. As a result of ongoing growth, an opportunity is available for a career focused and ambitious Tax Accountant to join the team. The firm provides an environment where you will have a clear path to progress.
The key responsibilities for this Tax Accountant position at a leading Accountancy firm based in Cardiff are:
- You will take responsibility for the management and provision of tax and advisory/planning services to a wide spectrum of clients.
- Whilst having a strong emphasis and lean on the personal tax side, there will be potential for a mixed role as well, with involvement across wide ranging advisory projects across IHT, CGT and corporate tax related projects as well, advising on the personal tax side for directors of OMBs, with the crossover into corporate tax advice. As you develop in the firm and role you will get increasing responsibility and look to manage a client portfolio and look to build relationships with your clients.
- You will manage a team of juniors helping to develop and support them in their careers.
- Given the growth in the business in the firm, excellent prospects are on offer to develop in this leading firm towards management and beyond.
The Successful Applicant
In order for candidates to be successful when applying for this Tax Accountant role at a leading Accountancy firm in Cardiff, you must be:
- You will be any of ATT/CTA/ACA/ACCA qualified, with a background in accountancy practice ideally as a tax specialist around Tax Adviser / Manager levels
- A strong background in tax across personal and/or corporate tax, where knowledge of CGT and IHT planning would be beneficial.
- You will be looking to progress your career within a leading Cardiff firm of accountants.
What's on Offer
Streamline, digitally transformed firm
Lovely team and working environment