Tax Adviser - In House
Newly Created In House Tax Advisor role
North Midlands based.
About Our Client
Market Leading Multinational organisation with operations across the UK and Europe. The role will be based at the UK Head office located in the Shropshire area, with home working.
Tax Advisor - In House. Reporting into the Group Corporate Tax Manager you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of the UK group's tax reporting disclosures & company tax returns
- Preparation of UK accounts tax
- Preparation of annual corporation tax computations for senior review
- Optimisation of capital allowance claims/other relevant tax incentive areas (RDEC etc)
- Assisting with HMRC enquiries
- Assisting with group compliance strategy decisions (group relief, loss use, interest restrictions)A
- Assisting with the quarterly instalment payment calculations for the group
- Assisting with International tax matters involving the UK - BEPS
- Assisting with the annual SAO sign off process, assisting with the UK Country by Country reporting process
- Preparing the annual UK data for inclusion in the group's transfer pricing master file
- Updating the UK transfer pricing local file for changes in circumstances and inter company, keeping abreast of developments in tax legislation & identifying planning opportunities /areas of risk
- Dealing with Head Office information requests.
- Ad hoc project work - direct tax focus
- Supporting the wider tax team with other tax compliance/planning work (e.g. PSA, Stamp Duty, STBV reporting, VAT) as required
- Supporting M&A activity
The Successful Applicant
You should have a proven track record in corporate tax gained from working in either a similar in house tax role, HMRC, or the professional service practice.
What's on Offer
Market leading package