This is a newly created Tax Advisor role.
Based in the East Midlands the role is working for a market leading consultancy
About Our Client
This organisation is a market leading international consultancy with operations over world. This role would be based in the east midlands office.
Tax Advisor: Key responsibilities:
- Provide tax advice across a range of areas such as personal tax, corporate tax CGT, CT, Capital allowances, PAYE and NIC, IR35, IHT, Trusts, Stamp Duty and SDLT, residency and domicile issues and partnerships.
- Effectively understand each clients query / technical issue and respond in a timely and actuate manner.
- Maintain current tax technical skills.
- Research technical trends in the market.
- Effectively manage own work load.
The Successful Applicant
You should have a proven track record in tax in either personal tax, corporate tax or similar sector. You should be able to effectively communicate with range of clients in a timely manner.
What's on Offer
Market Leading Package