Join a leading employer in Exeter
A brilliant opportunity to use your personal tax experience within industry
About Our Client
Our client are a leading technology focused organisation base in Exeter. They provide market leading products and pride themselves on their service levels and delivery.
The key responsibilities for this Tax Analyst based in Exeter are:
Provide expert knowledge of the functions and processes of a tax professional providing a personal tax service, manage and prioritise the development of product features to ensure products are compliant and customer needs are being met and exceeded
Identify and evaluate relevant solutions to business problems.
- Host and/or participate in team meetings as required e.g. Estimation, Prioritisation, and Sprint meetings as part of working within the agile development environment.
- Have active involvement in the development and maintenance of requirements for improving aspects of the processes and systems as necessary.
- Respond to queries from customers in relation to the current features and proposed enhancement
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this Tax Analyst role based in Exeter will have/be:
- Practical experience of working within an accountancy practice providing personal tax compliance service.
- Extensive knowledge of self assessment process.
- Solid practical experience of tax compliance software.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to tight deadlines.
- Strong team working and knowledge sharing attributes.
- Positive attitude.
What's on Offer
Base salary up to £45,000
8% Performance relating Bonus
Part time and Flexible working considered
Substantive Benefits package