- A Global Leading Company
- Excellent overall benefits package
About Our Client
Leading entertainment company which services over 20 million customers across multiple countries. Joining as a tax analyst will allow you the opportunity to be part of a big, complex business that continually delivers brilliant results the right way.
- Oversight of group corporate tax matters including corporate interest restriction, use of tax losses, overview of the group tax position and monitoring group's payment position with HMRC.
- To be a point of contact on tax related accounting queries; for example the tax impact of changes in Accounting Standards, sourcing and explaining data to other tax colleagues including the US parent company
- To advise on technical points around the corporation tax compliance
- Review or preparation of UK Corporation tax returns and tax disclosures in the UK statutory accounts
- Improving compliance and other tax related processes
- Ad hoc assistance with other matters as required for example reviewing the ability to carry forward tax losses following a change of ownership, tax on disposal of investments, UK tax reliefs for innovation, UK to UK transfer pricing, managing externally prepared capital allowance claims on major building projects
- To ensure compliance with Senior Accounting Officer controls and SOX controls
- To work with external advisors on R&D tax relief.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified accountant with tax experience or a Chartered Tax Advisor with relevant experience either already working in industry or in a top 10 firm
- Familiar with tax legislation and confident to research unfamiliar topics
- A willingness to embrace new challenges and to work on your own initiative
- An interest in technology and R&D
What's on Offer
Excellent overall benefits package as well as the opportunity to work for a global leading organisation.