Tax and Accounts Manager
North London Firm based in Northern line
Tax and Accounts manager - Growing firm of accountants
About Our Client
4 partner, 16 staff firm in North-West London with approximately 600 clients ranging from significant multi-national company audits to individual tax returns.
Short job profile:
- Responsible for managing the corporate and personal taxation affairs
- Reporting to both partners and guiding staff as matters arise. They will have juniors assigned to them.
- Must be ACA or ACCA qualified and strong candidates looking for the higher band of salary will be CTA qualified or mid-qualification
- Candidates should also have good knowledge of payroll system.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and confident when dealing with clients.
- Great possibility of progression to partner and potential for equity in the firm
- Work split is 50:30:20 tax:accounts/audit:payroll
The Successful Applicant
Qualified with Exposure within practice
What's on Offer
up to £65,000 plus benefits