Tax and Treasury Accountant / Manager
Autonomous role with progression prospects
About Our Client
Industry leading global client looking for a Tax and Treasury Accountant/Manager based in Surrey
Tax and Treasury Accountant/Manager responsibilities: Timely and accurate tax compliance obligations, including:
* Management of the global tax compliance process to ensure that all entities submit accurate returns, across all taxes, on a cost efficient and timely basis.
* Support Group Head of Tax in ensuring global cash tax position is optimised to include:
- Input on overall Group tax strategy.
- Implementation of appropriate tax planning ideas.
- Legal entity structure efficiency improvements.
- Effective cash repatriation strategies.
- Tax efficient external and intragroup financing.
* Management of Global transfer pricing processes to ensure entities are making the appropriate arm's length returns and that documentation is up to date and in line with Global and in-country rules. Work with regional teams to ensure that correct policies and processes are being followed.
* Evaluate, monitor and mitigate Global tax risk, via instillation, monitoring and improvement of appropriate tax control processes.
* Preparation and submission of 10 UK tax computations using Alphatax software.
* Liaise and consult with external and internal stakeholders (e.g. tax authorities, advisors, regional financial controllers, auditors) and build strong effective working relationships.
* Provide support and tax advice to regional financial controllers for Global tax audits.
* Accurate and on-time preparation of corporate tax calculations for forecasts and year-end financial statements.
* Provide advice to the regions on indirect taxes, customs duties and tax equalisation matters.
* Support M&A due diligence and post-transaction integration.
* Support the Group Treasurer with related cash management and intra group funding arrangements
The Successful Applicant
The successful Tax and Treasury Accountant / Manager will fulfil the following:
* Recognised accounting/tax qualification (ACA, ATT or similar).
* Worked in corporate tax with experience of preparing tax computations within Alphatax (or Onesource). International tax experience preferred but not essential.
What's on Offer
£50,000 - £75,00 + benefits (experience dependent)