- Be a part of one of the worlds most recognized and successful brands!
- A generous compensation package.
About Our Client
My FMCG client are internationally recognisable and produce some of the worlds most famous and popular drinks. They are a matrix organisation that many opportunities for internal moves and career development.
The International Tax Accountant responsibilities for my FMCG client include:
- Work closely with the International Tax Manager in managing all tax processes associated with the centralized operating model across Western Europe. This will include assisting with the contract review process, participate in the annual business plan review process, be a point of contact for the business when new supply chains or new product flows are being discussed
- Responsible for DAC 6 requirements. This will include analysing arrangements to assess whether any hallmarks are met that require reporting, and ensuring all reporting and filings are accurately completed on time.
- Key participant in European tax policy developments and similar type projects
- Key participant in restructuring projects, work closely with other members of the Tax team to ensure the successful implementation of restructuring projects and ensure key stakeholders are well informed
- Key participant in M&A activity, working closely with external advisers and partnering with the wider M&A team.
- Work closely with the tax manager and transfer pricing director to manage and execute the cross-charge process across Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Manage and ensure all sector service contracts and agreements are up to date and in place
- Perform numerical analysis on key projects and prepare summary of findings to be presented to key stakeholders
- Respond to day-to-day queries on tax technical and business initiatives across Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Assistance with the resolution of tax audit enquiries through written correspondence and formal meetings with Tax Authorities covering a wide range of local and international tax issues.
- Developing relationships with key finance personnel.
- Keep up-to-date with legislative changes, including BEPS measures and EU tax policy developments.
The Successful Applicant
Key skills of the International Tax Accountant for my FMCG client:
- Accounting, Finance or Law based degree preferred
- A professional tax or accountancy qualification, such as ACA, CTA, ACCA or equivalent
- Strong corporation tax experience, including international tax experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; will interface with individuals at all levels of the organization both in and out of Tax
- A true team worker, who takes pleasure and pride in 'owning' an issue, in helping and supporting co-workers, and who will enjoy and contribute to the dynamic of working in a committed team
What's on Offer
The International Tax Accountant will recieve:
- Generous salary
- Good benefits
- Flexible working
- Training and career development.