Join a Fantastic Tax Boutique and Be Exposed To Excellent Work
Supportive Environment With An Unrivalled Bank of Tax Knowledge
About Our Client
The client is a bespoke Tax Boutique based in South Manchester, they have fantastic experience in all areas of Tax and often compete with the Big-4 in relation to the work they win and complete. They are looking for two candidates, at different levels, to come in and join their team.
As a Tax Consultant, your responsibilities will include;
- Assist in the following Personal Tax queries; IHT, Estate Planning, Capital Gains Tax, Family disputes and more,
- Advise on issues arising in the OMB space including mitigating tax positions, offering excellent tax planning strategies, Capital Allowances, R&D, Entrepreneurs Relief, Succession Planning, Share Schemes.
- Assist in Tax Investigations and also complex VAT work.
- Maintain excellent relationships with existing clients
- Business Develop new clients and build relation with them,
- Working effectively within a great team.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Tax Consultant will have;
- Experience working within a Tax team in an Accountancy Practice,
- Have a rounded experience of Taxation,
- Experience in Advisory projects,
- Ambitious and want to join a specialist practice
- Relevant Tax qualifications.
What's on Offer
The Successful Tax Consultant will receive;
- Fantastic salary of up to £80,000 dependant on experience
- Exposure to pure advisory work,
- Join a business that believes in Work-life balance,
- Join a very supportive business whose knowledge base is unrivalled,