- A newly created Tax Manager reporting to the Head of International Tax Advisory
- A global investment manager
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Investment Management group with operations throughout the world. They have a strong brand and reputation for excellence and innovation.
Reporting to the head of the international tax advisory team; the work will be broad based international tax advice across EMEA territories for all business lines, funds and products. More specifically this may include but will not be restricted to:
- Deal/investment related work, including obtaining legal advice globally, and review of share purchase agreements, liaising with custodians and local tax agents.
- Tax analysis and structuring for new office openings, new markets and new products.
- Researching specific technical tax issues, instructing local and overseas advisers where appropriate, and monitoring and testing the output.
- Advising on investment manager exemptions internationally and developing protocols to ensure global risk management.
- General international tax advice, including double tax treaty analysis for sponsored funds and separate account clients, spotting non-US tax issues, withholding taxes etc
- Researching specific technical tax issues, instructing local and overseas advisers where appropriate, and monitoring and testing the outcomes.
- Varied range of ad hoc projects and general support of the International Tax team as required.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally suited to a qualified Tax Manager from one of the recognised accounting firms looking for their first move in house move. Or an experienced Asset/Investment Management/M&A Tax professional already in house looking for a fresh challenge.
What's on Offer
£75,000 - £100,000 plus excellent bonus and benefits package.