Tax Manager - Vibrant business - Excellent Role
Great opportunity to work closely with a business have a broad responsibility
Brilliant work life balance - Working from home an option & Part Time
About Our Client
Our client is an exceptional business, with a fantastic culture. They offer unrivalled flexibility with this role having the potential of home working. You will be working very closely with the finance team and advising the wider business on tax related issues.
The key responsibilities of this Tax Manager role based in Bristol are:
- Focused on corporate tax across the UK and Europe
- Ensuring all internal and external tax reporting deadlines are met.
- Preparation of complete and accurate corporation tax returns and calculation of tax payments
- Supporting the financial control team with monthly tax reporting including year-end and half-year procedures.
- Supporting finance teams with tax forecasting.
- Manage local tax watch and anticipate impact on the business.
- Ensuring annual transfer pricing requirements are met.
- Supporting the VAT team as required with process improvements, compliance and product liability queries.
- Provide support on Corporate projects as required.
- Monitoring and maintaining the tax control risk framework.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this Tax Manager role you will have:
- Corporate tax experience and possess a professional qualification (ACA,ACCA,CTA)
- Be able to demonstrate enthusiasm, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, problem solver.
- Strong excel ability.
- Initiative to improve processes and find efficiencies.
What's on Offer
Base Salary up to £60,000
Flexible working/Home working
Part Time on offer