Tax Manager - Vibrant business - Excellent Role
Great opportunity to work closely with a business and an exceptional Head of Tax
Brilliant work life balance - Working from home an option
About Our Client
Our client is an exceptional business, with a fantastic culture. They offer unrivalled flexibility with this role having the potential of home working. You will be working very closely with the Head of Tax and advising the wider business on tax related issues.
The key responsibilities of this Tax Manager role based in Trowbridge are:
- Part of the UK & Ireland finance function
- Ensuring tax compliance for UK and Irish companies.
- Reporting to the Head of Tax
- Focused on corporate tax, however it will also work on VAT and employment taxes.
- Ensuring all internal and external tax reporting deadlines are met.
- Preparation of complete and accurate corporation tax returns and calculation of tax payments for UK and Irish companies within the group.
- Supporting the financial control team with monthly tax reporting including year-end and half-year procedures.
- Supporting the CBU finance teams with tax forecasting.
- Manage local tax watch and anticipate impact on the business.
- Ensuring annual transfer pricing requirements are met.
- Supporting the VAT team as required with process improvements, compliance and product liability queries.
- Provide support on Corporate projects as required.
- Monitoring and maintaining the tax control risk framework.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this Tax Manager role you will have:
- Corporate tax experience and possess a professional qualification (ACA,ACCA,CTA)
- Be able to demonstrate enthusiasm, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, problem solver.
- Strong excel ability.
- Initiative to improve processes and find efficiencies.
What's on Offer
Base Salary up to £48,000
Parking on site
Bonus up to 10%
Flexible working/Home working
Exposure to a great Head of Tax and the wider business.