Senior Tax position within a growing Plc in Sheffield
Ideal opportunity for a job share
About Our Client
My client is a leading national distribution business with a Strong track record in acquisitive and organic growth. This is a newly created position following a period of transformation and restructure.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Provides comprehensive tax advice to the business on Indirect & Employment taxes
- Manages VAT compliance cycle
- Tax controls and risk monitoring
- Manages relationship with HMRC
- Implements change arising from new tax legislation
- Consolidated IFRS tax accounting and forecasting
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be CTA qualified with a minimum of 3 years PQE in practice or industry. Mixed Tax (Corporate, Employment & Indirect) would be desirable, although not essential.
Whilst this is a full-time position, my client is open to offering the position on a part-time and job share basis.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits