Worcestershire practice is looking for a talented Tax Manager to join their team
Professional and friendly practice that provides top quality service to clients
About Our Client
My client is a leading Worcester accountancy practice providing a proactive, professional yet personal service.
They are an independent firm of Chartered Certified Accountants based in Worcester City providing proactive advice to business owners and private individuals.
Most of their clients are owner managed businesses or private individuals and are in many different business sectors including retail, manufacturing, agriculture, professional partnerships, construction and many more.
The practice provides advice to clients of all sizes from a simple tax return to multi-million pound turnover groups.
- Provide Tax compliance and advisory services
- Supporting the tax advisory function, both personal and corporate
- Identifying opportunities to introduce other service lines within the business
- Utilising technology where appropriate
- Plan and manage the tax compliance function to ensure that clients are compliant
- Revision of technical work prepared by other members of the team
- Identify other opportunities from your review of the company records
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years' experience of working in tax, ideally obtained within practice
- Minimum ACCA/ATT qualified, CTA qualification expected
- Past management / supervisory experience would be beneficial
- Experience managing and controlling workflows in a practice environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate a high level of commercial awareness
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Excellent time management
- Can work well under pressure, hit deadlines and respond promptly to requests
What's on Offer
Competitive package and benefits, with a flexible attitude to work life balance