- A greenfield role with a broad tax remit
- Flexible working
About Our Client
Our client is part of a Singapore based group and is in an exciting phase of their growing business.
Tax Compliance and Oversight
· Responsible for accurate and punctual preparation of UK tax computations for submissions to HMRC (VAT, Corporate Tax, Withholding Tax, Construction Industry Schemes Tax, SDLT, Payroll Taxes, etc)
· Manage external relationship with HMRC and other authorities as needed in relation to all direct and indirect tax issues
· Maintain relationship with our tax agents and outsourced tax supports, ensuring adequate controls and reviews are in place to keep up to date with local compliance
· Integrate new businesses or companies as and when acquired by the Group
· Preparation of the tax disclosure notes for inclusion in the statutory accounts of all UK entities, and implementing processes and systems to improve as needed
· Preparation and submission of VAT returns to HMRC (monthly and quarterly process).
· Assistance with any VAT audits from HMRC and other jurisdictions
CT Compliance and planning :
· Preparation and submission of UK corporate tax computations, elections and group relief claims for review prior to HMRC submission.
· Full review of cross-border transactions to ensure Transfer Pricing
· Payment of CT to HMRC.
Withholding Tax and Double Taxation:
· Run the administration requirements for WHT and double taxation matters.
· Ensure maximum amount of credit is claimed against CT liabilities.
Ad Hoc /Project works :
· Tax implications of restructuring, acquisitions, disposals of shares or assets
· Tax implications of entity rationalization within UK
The Successful Applicant
· Professional qualification in (Accountancy or Tax)
· Very good technical knowledge of UK Corporation Tax.
· Good understanding of the tax accounting and reporting, statutory and regulatory framework under IFRS and/or FRS 102
· Very good knowledge of UK VAT and partially exempt VAT groups
What's on Offer
Attractive salary benefits and opportunity to grow internally