- Are you looking to grow with an ambitious Central London Firm?
- Are you looking for more autonomy in a role?
About Our Client
LAS Group is a firm of Accountants and Tax Advisors who pride themselves on giving your business the time and effort it deserves. Blending traditional values with a modern approach, they pride themselves on the ability to provide your business with personal, forward-thinking advice, based on your unique requirements. The Group is built on intelligent work flow, smart thinking and swift action. LAS believe in exceptional ideas, delivered by talented professionals. From their base in London, they take global thinking and apply it locally. The team is close-knit and ensures that unified support is provided to you whenever you need it. With expertise covering all aspects of advisory, taxation and wealth management services, they are well placed to take a holistic view to planning as well as dealing with specific transactions.
- Reporting directly into the tax partner and working with a specialist tax senior manager, you will lead the firm's private client tax services, managing a varied portfolio of clients, advising on areas such as:
- Compliance & Reporting
- Due Diligence
- Consultancy and Re-structuring
- Specialist Tax matters i.e. mergers, share schemes, succession planning
- You will also support the partners with business development by spotting opportunities to win new work from both existing and new clients.
The Successful Applicant
You should be CTA qualified, with 2 years PQE with strong technical knowledge and experience working in the private client space which will include an awareness of other taxes. You will most likely be working for a Top 100 Firm or large regional practice and be looking for a role outside of a large firm but without compromising on the quality of the client or work. Additionally, you should be able to demonstrate:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for client service
- An energy and enthusiasm and a focus on achieving results
- A keenness to further your own development and career goals
What's on Offer
£50k-60k per annum + additional benefits