Tax semi senior
Well established 5 partner firm in North London
Tax Semi-Senior - Full study support
About Our Client
My client is a leading firm of Chartered Accountants, and an ICAEW, ACCA and CIOT training office, they believe in recruiting people who, given the right training, will have the ability to provide their clients with a top quality service.
They recognise that their staff are the firm's most important asset. By joining them, you will not only receive the training necessary to perform your job, but you will also have the opportunity to pursue professional qualifications and progress your career to its full potential.
- Preparing of Income Tax Returns and Income Tax computations for review.
- Preparing of Corporation Tax computations and returns for review.
- Preparing accounts for non-corporate clients
- Completing of tax computations for unincorporated businesses.
- Preparing of forms P11d.
- Dealing with HMRC correspondence where appropriate
- Assisting other members in the department when the need arises.
- Working to deadlines.
- Reporting to supervisor.
- Full study support provided.
The Successful Applicant
* Working knowledge of CCH tax products would be an advantage.
* Competent user of Word, Excel, and Outlook
What's on Offer