South West London Accountancy practice
Semi Senior - Personal tax
About Our Client
My client is a fast-growing, London-based multi-disciplinary financial services firm. As one of the leaders of the new generation of financial services companies, they are dedicated to using their financial experience and expertise to grow and to protect their clients' businesses, income and wealth.
Each adviser is an expert in at least one financial discipline whilst also remaining knowledgeable in other fields. With every client cared for by one of the advisers, they ensure both a proactive and professional services
My client is looking for a tax professional with broad experience to join the tax department at their office in South West London.
- ATT/CTA qualified or studier preferred.
- At least one years Practice experience in small-medium sized Practice.
- Ability to manage a portfolio of tax clients will be preferred.
- Strong academic history required.
- Solid experience in and understanding of personal tax and keeping up with latest tax changes that affect clients.
- Some accounts preparation experience an advantage.
- Knowledge of taxes other than personal tax an advantage.
- Exemplary team player with a positive, client focused attitude.
The Successful Applicant
What's on Offer