Tech Lead/Senior Developer. Prax Group. London
Experienced C# Developer
Helping to move to new technologies.
About Our Client
Our internal applications and services are mainly written in .NET, mostly C# but with some F# components and services. They run on .NET Framework 4.6 and above, but you will lead the choice of technology stack used for any future work done. This is a hands-on role, so you will be actively writing code, carrying out code reviews and acting as the owner and gatekeeper for the company's github repositories.
You will be working with representatives from all areas of the business, Front Office to Back Office, so will gain exposure to all aspects of an international oil trading company.
- Lead the in-house development team at Prax and represent the development team where appropriate within the business
- Take ownership of the in-house order capture and logistics software, both from a technical and a planning perspective
- Be a trusted voice when working with the CTO and DBA to design and implement any new systems, services, integrations that are needed
- Lead the integration and customization of third party line-of-business applications (e.g. ETRM, ERP, Treasury systems)
- Work with key business contacts to ensure that business needs are addressed by the software estate
The Successful Applicant
Knowledge & Experience
*5+ years C# experience
*Good knowledge of OO concepts and design patterns / principles
*Experience with .NET UI frameworks e.g. WinForms, WPF
*Experience working with SQL databases, ideally SQL Server and T-SQL
*Previous team leadership and/or business interaction experience would be a strong bonus
*Knowledge of F# (or other functional programming language) would be nice to have
What's on Offer
In return you will be offered a superb salary with excellent benefits.