- Established provider of financial planning and investment management
- company who is rapidly expanding and looking to streamline and grow
About Our Client
Join an established provider of financial planning and investment management services who are actively looking for a Technical Analyst to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company who is rapidly expanding and looking to streamline and elevate their investment analysis and gain a comprehensive overview of the investment landscape.
Technical Analyst, London will be responsible for:
- Adapt current investment tools for front office use and make more efficient
- Perform data retrieval, cleaning and validation processes using SQL to aid in the delivery of end user tools.
- Liaise with the IT App team and the Risk team to ensure clear communication throughout the whole team
- BE forthcoming with ideas, from suggesting new improved concepts or enhancing established processes.
- It would be advantageous if you had an understanding of and compliance with regulatory frameworks relevant to the role
The Successful Applicant
Technical Analyst, London will be:
- 2:1 or higher in a numerate degree
- Proficiency in VBA and SQL (other languages welcomed).
- Attention to detail, approachable and helpful mentality
- Ability to show knowledge and experience in working with complex datasets.
What's on Offer
Technical Analyst, London will be offered:
- Company pension scheme (up to 10% contribution)
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loan
- Ride to work scheme
- Employee discounts scheme