- Technical Analyst
- Fantastic Opportunity for a long term career within a great company
About Our Client
Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Support the lifecycle of Manufacturing Business systems
- Maintain security and software compliance of systems.
- Deliver system enhancements from the early stages of process mapping through testing to live systems releases in accordance with company standards (including GMP)
- Support interfaces between Manufacturing systems
- Seek out technical solutions and initiatives that can optimise or facilitate process improvements and business effectiveness through the use of current and future manufacturing systems
- Ensuring that service levels to the business are clearly defined and subsequently achieved.
- Conduct periodic service reviews of key business system vendors to ensure SLAs are met, in conjunction with Procurement, System Owners and System Administrators
- Have technical input into future manufacturing systems and new Smart factory initiatives.
- Provide support to the business in their development and execution of test scripts, training materials, process documentation and cut-over activities.
- Develop, maintain and monitor contracts with 3rd party suppliers
- Manage the support services provided by our solutions providers
- Act as the System Administrator for assigned computer systems
- On occasions participate in other activities/projects
The Successful Applicant
- Understanding of Computer Systems Validation (CSV)
- Understanding of GAMP
- Experience of ICT and business system lifecycle management preferably in a pharmaceutical manufacturing or other regulated environment
- Documentation and testing experience of ICT systems
- Understanding of GMP and its implications on ICT
- Broad range of knowledge in systems/applications relevant to pharmaceutical manufacturing
- A working knowledge and practical experience with writing SOPs and validation documentation (protocols/reports) as well as a knowledge of modern IT hardware, software architecture and IT infrastructure concepts
- Highly capable in writing functional specifications, capturing all business needs and aligning them with associated processes.
- Effective in managing software / process deployments from concept to deployment in a GXP environment. · Ability extracting and interpreting data to identify efficiency opportunities.
- Self-starter, ability to work under own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Comply with Good Manufacturing Practise (GMP)
- Ability to identify, understand and convert business opportunities into technical solutions
- Excellent communication skills · Ability to multi task, work flexibly and work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent documentation, reporting and presentation skills in English
- Logical/structured approach to problem analysis
- Good team player ·
- logical and strategic thinker with good problem solving and decision-making ability
What's on Offer