- The chance to join an International Developer
- A front end Design & Technical role giving excellent ownership
About Our Client
I am partnering with an international developer whose London business delivers large re-generation/placemaking focused schemes in London and the South East. They deliver a range of private sale and BTR projects and provide a high quality product.
The Technical and Design Manager role will include:
- Working closely with the land and commercial teams to take new schemes through early design phases.
- Develop the brief and program for developments.
- Appoint and agree scope of works with external consultants.
- Management of the design and planning phases.
- Ensuring the production team has the necessary technical and design information to deliver a high quality project.
The Successful Applicant
A strong candidate for the Technical and Design Manager role may:
- Have prior experience on stages 0-3 within Residential Development, will be an advantage.
- Large scale, multi unit, RC frame experience is key.
- Candidates from a delivery background who show a willingness to transfer their skills will be considered.
- Confident manner and able to lead a design team
- Senior level architects or engineers who can display relevant experience will also be considered.
- Be able to commute into central London.
What's on Offer
The Technical and Design Manager will receive:
- A basic salary between £60-70,000 (dependent on experience)
- A range of benefits including pension, healthcare, bonuses
- A flexible working model with 2 days at home and 3 days in the office in central London
- An excellent support network of experience construction professionals