- An opportunity to work with a leading local governmental agency
- A chance to work on an exciting greenfield smart buildings project
About Our Client
- Reputable Public Sector Client
- Promoting and adopting appropriate use of architecture techniques to ensure that the clients projects can keep pace with delivery demands.
- Bridging the gap between the clients technology specialists and the user needs of the people and clients who work in government buildings
- Guiding governance and decision making for the organisations technology solutions
- Developing technical architecture across the suite of prop tech products
- Tailoring the design process to best match the needs of the organisations projects
- Understanding the wider business and technology landscape to ensure that organisation develops optimised solutions for shared technology
- Maturing the process for defining and developing property technology products
- Working with technology specialists to develop innovative prop tech solutions for the government workplace
- Working with colleagues across government to ensure that the clients solutions better meet the needs of our clients and that our peers across government are ready to adopt these solutions.
The Successful Applicant
- Define strategy and be central to assuring services
- Regularly collaborate and find agreement with senior stakeholders, providing direction and challenge
- Be proactive in identifying problems and translating these into non-technical descriptions that can be widely understood
- Mentor and coach junior colleagues
- You should of worked on projects involving the technological advancement of building with property technology and IOT
- You can listen to the needs of technical and business stakeholders and interpret them. You are skilled at proactive and reactive communication.
- You can evolve and define governance. You can take responsibility for collaborating and supporting other staff in wider governance. You know how to assure services delivered by technical architects across sets of services.
- You can make decisions characterised by managed levels of risk and complexity. You can recommend decisions as risk and complexity increase. You can resolve technical disputes between wider peers and indirect stakeholders, taking into account all views and opinions.
- Cloud python and Cloud foundry skills
- SC Cleared
- Experience with GDS PaaS (Advantageous)
What's on Offer
- Exciting portfolio of projects
- Working with cutting edge technology
- Long term contract
- Competitive day rate
Quote job ref
+44 121 634 6988