The opportuniy to work with a privately-owned, successful and profitable company
Join a team where you can take on responsibility for great products
About Our Client
The company, based in Greenford, manufactures a product that is generally considered the best on the market. The company is privately-owned, successful, and profitable, and they have good relationships with their distributors and users.
Main responsibilities of the successful Technical Assistant:
- Audit the manufacturing processes against the existing documentation (e.g. existing SOPS, assembly drawings, process flows, technical files) and highlight any discrepancies.
- Update the SOPs to the company's new format. This will include writing clear instructions, drawing diagrams and adding symbols, taking photographs and labelling them
- Maintain the register of manuals
- Manage the sign off procedure and collect feedback from different departments
- Work closely with the training manager to ensure that SOPs are appropriate and understood
- Provide consultancy help to the team responsible for producing the video-based training material
The Successful Applicant
The successful Technical Assistant will have:
- An engineering background is essential, for example engineering degree, vocational training, or experience within a comparable manufacturing environment
- Excellent understanding of engineering principles and assembly processes
- The ability to write complex instructions in clear English
- Keen eye for photography
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to talk to many different characters - you will spend a lot of time on the factory floor consulting factory operators about they work they do
What's on Offer
If you have enthusiasm, thrive on being given responsibility and want to be responsible for great products that make a difference to people's lives, the company can offer you an engaging technical administrator role within a unique company for an estimate 12-month period.