The chance grow as a Technical Coordinator with support from the Senior Team
The opportunity to join a leading Housebuilder going from strength to strength
About Our Client
The company have a very strong pipeline of projects and place a key emphasis on delivering quality homes. They have a large number of live sites meaning this is an excellent opportunity to hit the ground running and own your own projects
- The Technical Coordinator will set and carry out the design programme from planning through to handover.
- You will provide expertise on "buildability" of designs and consult with all design and construction teams across the projects.
- When necessary you will liaise with building control, town planning and M&E services and will be tasked with handling both architectural and engineering facets of developments.
- Using excellent communication skills you will coordinate with consultants to ensure smooth design delivery.
- You will be tasked with keeping costs under control whilst exploring opportunities to maximise profit.
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to perform under pressure and build relationships with key partners on projects.
- Housebuilder experience is key.
- Traditional Build Residential and Low Rise exposure is key.
- Ambitious self starter who can work autonomously.
What's on Offer
- Base salary of up to £45,000
- Car allowance plus other benefits on top.
- The opportunity to learn from industry leading experts and progress into more senior roles