- thriving, fast growing, cohesive and expectantly ran company
- excellent opportunity to join a progressive modular developer
About Our Client
My client has an excellent brand across the London Development Market and are well known for delivering outstanding, high end, residential developments. Because of continued growth, they are looking to provide a fantastic opportunity to a Technical Coordinator to join the Design Manager in delivering one of their flagship developments.
Is a challenging, team driven and fun working atmosphere a place where you can strive and achieve your very best? This is the company for you.
- You will work on 1 Residential block of 150+ units and the other block is a full Commercial Tower.
- You will be working on the piling stage.
- Managing the Design Team.
- Ensuring the design process recognises current legislation, standards, and codes of practice.
- Ensuring proper coordination between the consultant design team.
- Working closely with site team and project management team
- Commenting on architectural planning and technical drawings including collating and reviewing internal comments and ensuring amendments are incorporated accordingly.
- Taking the lead on the new document/information management system that is being rolled out on the project.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this Technical Coordinator position is potentially somebody who is a current Architect or Technologist that is looking to make a client-side move.
Other key skill sets and experience that may be of interest are:
- Any prior Technical or Design Coordination at stages 4-5 on Residential or Mixed-Use projects.
- Must have some site exposure.
- Wants to join a Developer and progress your career.
What's on Offer
- The Technical Coordinator will receive:
- A basic salary ranging from £40-45k plus benefits.
- An excellent development opportunity, learning from an experienced Design Manager.
- A superb, high end project to be a part of